Pages

Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So an old white man hit on me today which wasn't wat was out of the ordinary in this situation. What was is the fact that he sounded like Barry White. If u can imagine a white men in his late sixties balding saying, "How u doing baby?" in a Barry White voice. I was so caught off guard by his voice that i almost laughed out loud. I had to do a double take. My man was dead serious.

Now tell me why that done made my day? It had me chuckling to myself all day long. Now if i hadn't seen him and just heard his voice i woulda got one serious surprise when i turned around huh? Lol.

Its a blessing i saw him first otherwise he woulda got a not too pretty face. (I can make some crazy faces when i get surprised.) But who knew? *shrugs*

Couldn't make it up if I tried.

... To be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment