Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Physical Therapy

I started physical therapy (PT as my doctor called it) last week and it has been PAINFUL.

Was there last night and my physical therapist said that my ankle is still pretty unstable. You should see how she taped up my ankle. Who knew that tape could immobilize your foot like this! Its forcing me to walk a certain way which is giving my ankle more stability and hopefully will allow me to stop wearing this air cast very soon. I will try to show a pic of it later today. Good thing I had a long dress on yesterday cuz this trash goes all the way up to my knee and in NY they will stare at you. Lol.

I'll be going for my fourth visit on Friday. I want this road to recovery to speed up. I hope to start strength training soon. I want to be back to 100% ASAP. I'm getting cabin fever not being able to workout and dance. This is bananas!

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment