Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Foot Problems Done Set Me Back

Hello! Between work, work, and work I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off and haven't posted her in a month.

My ankle is doing better but this one leg shorter thing got me buying lifts for my shoes! Its not a huge one but damn, I've never spent this much money on my feet when it wasn't a pretty pair of high heels. This ain't no joke. SMH. I'm just glad that I can walk and that I've been cleared to DANCE.

I am back taking my classes and I am so happy to be back out there. Its such a high and my body missed it. For real. I thankful to be back. Now I just gotta get myself back into doing some exercise too and it'll be all good.

Don't know how well I'll adjust to having to wear a lift in my shoe but we'll see how it goes. Besides them things ain't cheap (at least a good one isn't). Gosh.

These feet of mine...

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment