Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

To All My Younger Brothas

I've been kinda hard on y'all. I've pulled no punches when it comes to what you can offer a woman that is older than you.  Its not a secret that I don't give guy younger than me a chance when they try to holla but... I think that I'm gonna have to eat my words. Don't get me wrong my logic and the reasons why I give y'all a hard time isn't wrong but i shouldn't have generalized it and painted all of y'all with that brush.I apologize.

Thats why you never say never, you just might get the surprise of your life! Especially if the guy is almost the male equivalent of you. Lol.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, All Young Bucks ain't that bad. Ain't that bad at all. Lol.

... to be continued

2 comments:

Tha King said...

If I were you I would not rule out "young bucks". You aren't that far removed from being one yourself. Prioritites change with age but I don't 2-4 years is that much of an age divide.

JStar said...

Oh how I could have written this...I am the SAME way..Other than an affair...I couldnt date a younger man...The main reason is because my daughters are 17 and 14 and I cant and wouldnt have anymore kids...A younger man who doesnt have any kids I could never get involved with...Or any man who doesnt have kids. I cant and wont give him any and would never take that gift from him...But I did have an affair with a 25 year old a few years back LOL...It was fun...

Post a Comment