Pages

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Mr. Postman

I debated whether or not to post this because he isn't a prospect, he can't be anything but DELICIOUS eye candy. Lol.

The gentleman that picks up priority mail packages from my office is FINE! Lawd have mercy. When I first started my new job I sat in the front behind the receptionist. So I got to see all the delivery, couriers and mail men that  came to the office. The receptionist told me he was good looking but she didn't adequately describe that he is built like a tank, is tall, has a beautiful smile and an ass you can bounce quarters off of.

I had the HUGEST crush on this guy. Like major. I hadn't had a crush like this since high school. It was insane and even worse, I had this crazy feeling he was married. No man is that fine and don't have a woman. However, every time I tried to check his hand he had on gloves. Smh.

Then just at the height of my crush, they moved my seat at work. Lol. So I didn't get to see him anymore and for my benefit because I was beginning to obsess and even as I write this I'm starting to sound crazy. lol.

Anyhoo, one day I happened to be in the front while he was doing a pick-up. I got all flirty as I usually do and he was talking back like he usually does and something told me, "Check his hand". Guess what I saw...
A wedding ring. 

It was like a bucket of freezing cold water was dumped on my head. Why do I post this story now, when this happened months ago? Because I saw him at work and he is still fine. It's like... WHOA!

But wedding rings make men off limits. 

I tell you what though, I need to get me some of that. The question is, where do they grow men like that? Someone please let a sister know.

...to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment