Pages

Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Life Isn't Always a Fairy Tale...

I'm a person who can get lost in a book. My head in the clouds. I've been so many places, with so many people in my fantasies and imagination.

I was a dreamer. I was a person who looked for happy endings and silver linings.

Often enough life changes you. Maybe I grew up too sheltered. Maybe I lived in a bubble... that's finally been burst. A glass house... now shattered into a million pieces. A tower of cards... now knocked over.

I miss who I used to be. I really liked her. This jaded miss has finally broken. She's realized that you don't get older, fall in love, get married, have babies, grow old together in the span of a two hour movie. Sometimes your alone, by yourself, ...Single

We don't always get what we want when we desperately want it. We don't always have it waiting for us when get done living, running, funning. We don't always because....

Life Isn't always a Fairy Tale

...to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment