Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Unfairness of it All

My grandpa is still not doing well. My dad says that it getting harder and you just wonder why? My grandpa is the sweetest man you could know. Always willing to help. So loving, so active, so strong. And now... You wish that God would take him home. If anyone deserves it its him. You can never say that he wasn't a man of God. His life is a testament of his faith and commitment to the Kingdom. But God knows all and everything works for good for those who are the called according to His purpose. As a believer this is hard because you don't to see him suffer. But God knows how much he can bear and how much our family can bear. Although I wonder at the unfairness of it all I know God is good and that He knows what He's doing. I am so thankful for all the prayers for my family. The power of prayer is beyond words. It's something you have to witness to understand. No matter what happens, to God be the glory. Soon he won't be choking anymore and neither will I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment