Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Taking It Easy

So I have been out of commission for the last week and a half because of my ankle which has slowed me down considerably. At one point I was out almost every weekend. Now not so much and...

I don't miss it.

I am so happy to stay at home and relax. And I have a legitimate excuse. I've been taking the time to re-evaluate what I've been doing. In the last 6 months I broke up with Washington, dated 6'8 and talked off and on to a few others. I'm exhausted!

And not satisfied either.

I'm gonna take it easy. For a while.

I'll still be posting but not as much about relationships. I'm learning to wait and be patient. (cross your fingers lol) But hey what do I got to lose? My lack of patience got me here thus far and I'm not too happy about that so I figure why not try something new, right?

... to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment