Pages

Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tennessee Here I Come!

I'm going on vacation, I'm going on vacation. *Does happy dance* This time tomorrow your girl will be on a plane with the fam headed to... Tennessee.

Ok, ya'll is probably like, Whats in TN? Its not like its a hot vacation spot (unless you going to the home of country music) but its our family reunion and thats the place they picked. They changed it up a bit (We usually stay on the East coast. Like GA, FL, SC, NC) but I don't even care. A week of no work, no cares, no worries, good food, and a pool. I'll be in HEAVEN.

I will definitely have more time to blog to so you'll get to see picks of my vacay and all that jazz. I'm so excited and I've got to pack. This is so uncharacteristic of me to still be packing this late in the game. I'm usually done 2 weeks in advance. But this foot injury has really been slowing me down.

Plus I need to find the battery charger for my camera. SMH. Too much going on. And my sis comes in from TX tonight to go with us. So I gotta make moves. Lots to do so little time to do it.

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment