Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weight Loss Flop?

Well, here's an update to my weight loss challenge.

I started out so well, so strong. And then... I went on a staff retreat four weeks ago Wednesday-Thursday (only two days, one night) so I couldn't really workout the Wednesday night. I came home late Thursday exhausted so I didn't work out. Then the following week because we missed two days of work I was in the office late allllllll week. I mean pushing 9 pm one night. So I would get home exhausted and hit my bed hard! I vowed to start back strong and in force on the 26th of May.

And then...

I hurt my foot. I don't know how I did it but I've been limping ever since. Now mind you I have been exercising. I take two dance classes a week at my studio, Jazz and Ballet, so I'm getting exercise and conditioning I just stopped doing Insanity and now I have to stop cause my foot can't take it. Washington said I should fight through the pain and keep working out because that is the price you pay to look good. *eyeroll and serious side eye* Yeah whatever.

I had ballet class last night. I had to tape my foot and when I got home OMG I was in PAIN!  

So I have an appointment scheduled with a podiatrist on Friday to figure out what the heck is going on. 6'8 says I may have a stress fracture which I'm hoping and praying is not the case. It would make sense though cuz it my left foot which is my good foot. My right has always given me problems cuz of my dancing. It pulls on me sometimes so I compensate with the left. The left has said enough is enough. 

My dance show, however, is in TWO WEEKS and I go on vacation at the end of this month. I do not want my foot in a cast.

So part of my weight loss flop is not entirely my fault. *sigh* At least I'm maintaining my weight.

And I'll keep you posted on the foot. smh.

...to be continued

1 comments:

P. Hentermine said...

But it is good as you are maintaining your weight; you can also try your weight loss plan to follow.

Post a Comment