Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

All Things New

This has been the year of all things new!

I have a new job which I love. The people are great, my boss is great, and I love what I'm doing.

I have my own spot. Yes! *does fist pump*
Its a studio apartment; its quiet and its all mine! My place is bigger than some 1 bedrooms I saw. I've been here since August and its been great.

I'm chugging through my Masters degree. This is my 4 quarter and I have two more after this one. I can't believe it. The next question is: Then what? I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

No man but all the ones I thought I left behind won't seem to go away. Washington swears I'm gonna marry him eventually, 6'8 just wants to spend time with me, and Mr. Feel Good... well yeah him too. I like my freedom but there are nights when... I want to feel a man's arms wrapped around me.

That isn't new but I'm embracing all the new things that are coming my way.

...to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment