Pages

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quick Update

Well lots of things have changed in my world.

  1. I am single once again. I have been for a while.
  2. I finally (Praise the Lord!) got a new job. 
  3. I now have my own place.
For a girl who doesn't like change since my last post in December I have done a whole lot of it. Its been good and I've had time to think and reflect and I've made the adjustment fairly well. I've found I like being by myself.

My fear: That I'll like it a little too much. I haven't been on a date in months and ... I don't know. Life has been quiet but interesting. I've let a lot of men go from my life, I told Washington off and I feel myself wanting less to settle for just anything and really looking for what I want. That's important to me. I've turned a corner. Looking forward to what more is to come.

...to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment