Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Girlfriend On Loan?

Since when is is cool to have a girlfriend on loan to you from her sugar daddy?

Did I miss something? Is that how black celebs get down these days? And men are co-signing on this.

WTF?!  A girlfriend on loan from her sugar daddy? I'm hoping this story ain't true but if it is I have to say this:
THAT'S NASTY!!!

Ain't no reason for all of that. Go find a girl you don't have to pay to sleep with you. My gosh.

...to be continued 

2 comments:

JStar said...

Yea, I dont do the sugar daddy thing...Been offered more than once but I have more self respect than that...Not sure of the story you are talking bout tho...

Damaris Herron-Watkins said...

They are saying that Drake's new girlfriend is on loan to him from her sugar daddy. Don't know if its true but the concept is crazy to me.

Post a Comment