Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Fell Off... A Little Bit

Ok so I start out strong with this weight loss task and then... I hit a snag.

So this past weekend (Happy Belated Easter everyone) was crazy. We had a lock-in at the church for the youth Friday night into Saturday morning. I was fasting so I didn't fall off at this point. When I got home the next morning I was exhausted. I had stayed up till almost 5 the night before doing the activities with the young people so I was wiped. Needless to say I didn't exercise anything but my eyelids closing in sleep, my body prostrate on my couch. (Too tired to make it to the bed). Hiccup #1.

Hiccup #2 - Every Easter Sunday at my church the men cook breakfast. I'm talking grits, hash browns, eggs, sausage, ham, bacon, and this homemade bread that melts in your mouth. OMG! There was nooooooooooo way I was missing this once in a year event. So I chowed down. Out the door went my Activa yogurt and high fiber oatmeal. On a positive note I did keep to taking my vitamins, green tea dietary supplement, and drinking water.

Hiccup #3 - I had Boston Market yesterday for lunch. The office was ordering and I couldn't resist their meatloaf, mash potatoes, and sweet potatoes with marshmallows. It is soooo good. And when I thought about what was in my desk to warm up (low sodium soup or chef boyardee) this was like a no brainer to me. I wanted the good stuff. *sigh*

And finally, Hiccup #5, I haven't exercised in 2 days. Totally not good. Sunday I had been up since 5:30 am for sunrise service. When I got home I was done. I did try to keep healthy with dinner though. (Broccoli and white rice. Shoulda done brown but whatever. Lol.) And yesterday I got home so late from work I just wanted to relax so I veged out.

But your girl plans to be back at it today. Hitting the abs and cardio hard tonight. I'll be so happy when my dance classes resume too. Washington thinks he's got this in the bag. I gotta make sure to give him a run for his money.


Especially cuz he felt the need to taunt me this morning. My Activia yogurt, green tea dietary supplement, and single packet of high fiber oatmeal was def back in rotation after that. The worse thing someone who wants to beat me can do is taunt me. I don't like to lose so thats just more motivation.

I'm hoping that some of these habits actually stick though. I fell off but I'm back on. Lets do this.

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment