Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

You're Not Animals

With all these scandals that have come to light in the media (Tiger Woods, Jesse James, Tiki Barber, Shaq, etc.) I have to say this...

I am so tired of people making excuses for men who cheat. I even heard one woman say it is in a Black man's DNA to stray. WTF is that?

"He's a sex addict. He couldn't help himself."

I don't want to hear another psychiatrist or "sex expert" try to give "scientific" (side eye) info for this phenomena. How about they just wanna f*$! everything they see and they know they can get away with it? When will we stop making excuses for bad behavior? When will we stop tolerating it? I will not accept that its ingrained in men to cheat. Not when I know that is not the case.

Its about self-control. And we all need to exercise it. Men don't have to stick their peen in everything that has a vagina. Sometimes men you need to keep that thing that swings between your legs in your damn pants. I'm sorry but the last time I checked only animals were the ones that could not control themselves.

The way I see it, gentlemen you should be insulted because they are reducing you to animals in heat that cannot control their basic primitive urges. Get a clue. You can control yourself.

You're NOT Animals!

End of Rant.
 ... to be continued  

0 comments:

Post a Comment