Pages

Followers

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Last 4 Days

The last 4 days have been straight up Bananas.

Thursday
It was this big event for my job. It went really well, my feet held up pretty well in my four inch heels. Everybody was happy so I was happy. But, I didn't hit the bed til a little after 12 am.

Friday
Then I was back to work the next day at about 10 am. Left the office around 5:30 and ran to Michael's to pick up stuff for my youth group. Didn't get home til after 7 pm. When I got home, my cousin was there so my brother, her and I stayed up til the wee hours of the morning. Not the smartest thing to do when...

Saturday
You're to be awoken at 5 am to go to Lancaster, PA. Shopping trip! The trip was great except the weather was horrible. It rained and was cold but I was so happy to get away and do one of my favorite things... SHOP! We found some amazing deals. I hung out with my brother and cuz. It was an all around good day. We didn't get home from that til about 10:30 pm and I hit my pillow hard.

Sunday
Then my alarm buzzed at 9 am. Time for church. Lord knows I wanted to stay all snuggled in my covers but... I got up and got dress cuz it was Women's Day. Rocking my white dress. And we had double duty. Two services. (My feet held up pretty well here too). They fed us which was on point and by the time second service rolled around I was ready for a nap. Lol. But I held it together. Dropped my cousin back to school, get me a Medium caramel hot latte from Dunkin Donuts, got home, watched some football and hit the sack after 12 am.

And guess what time I had to be to work this morning? 9 am. I can feel the bags forming as I type. Lol. My busy, crazy life. Gotta love it. Next weekend's pace hopefully will be a little slower.


PS: I was going through Washington withdrawals this weekend too. Lol. Saturday is when I usually see him cuz we live kinda far from each other but I was on my shopping trip. When I miss someone that much it means I really like them. Hmmm. Lots to think about.

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment