Pages

Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Is It Wrong? - Tattling

I apologize profusely about my lack of posts. This installment of is it wrong is about being a tattle tale. We all have grown up being told not to be a tattle tail. But I'm not talking about kids here. I'm talking about grown people. And I'm not talking about if someone's done a crime I'm talking about petty, stupid crap.

Over the last couple of months I've been the victim of a tattle tale. Now the person tattling on me, who shall remain nameless, is almost 40 years old. Who is he tattling to? My dad. And what about? My facebook statuses and none other than my blog. Now he doesn't know where on the web my blog is but I had been uploading my posts to my facebook profile. Every time something popped up he didn't like I'd get a call from my dad asking, "Can u remove the post?"

  1. I know my dad didn't read the post/status
  2. My dad doesn't have facebook
  3. My dad doesn't even know wat a blog is

So I know that someone had to tattle on me. Now my posts aren't anything crazy. I think they are pretty tame compared to some things on the web and most of wat I post I talk to my parents about anyway because our relationship is cool like that.

What pissed me off is, if you have a problem with wat I have to say tell me directly. Don't call my father so he can discipline me. I'm 23 years old. What is he gonna do, spank me? Honestly, what my dad says to me does pull weight but I've read my blog to him and told him he could read it. I've got nothing to hide. Why is a grown man acting like a big behind baby over a 23 year old's blog? (I have known him since I was a kid but I 'm not a kid anymore) So I blocked him from reading my notes on facebook. That didn't work so I had to stop uploading my blog to facebook cuz I was tired of it.

So the question is, do I have the right to be pissed off? I'm even more hot over this cuz its a grown person who should know better than to play these little childish games. I know I can't please everybody but people have the balls to come to my face and tell me wat's up. Calling my dad is not even close to how grown folks handle issues.

So is it wrong to be a tattle tale?

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment