Pages

Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Change My Life

The realization that I don't know where my life is going is scary and makes me want to hyperventilate. I have a job that I dislike immensely (hate is such a terrible word). All I wish i could do is quit but that seems like such a selfish want in a time when so many are struggling and are losing their jobs. Everything in me knows that this is not where I want to be. My parents keep telling me that I need to have another job before I quit this one but at this point if I don't find one soon, job or no job in my back pocket I'm gonna quit. I don't think I ask to much when I say I want a job that I'm motivated to go to. I'm not asking to love it, that is reserved for the blessed few who find their dream job or create it somehow. Maybe that is what I should do? But how? I feel like I'm hanging on by a thin thread. Soon something has to give. I have to change my life. The question is where do I start and how do get on the path I know I'm destined to travel? This single girl is looking for some serious guidance. Pray for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment