Pages

Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Last 2 Weeks

Ok, so this single girl went from having no attachments to having her phone, IM, and email blowing up daily to once again nothing. In an effort not to write too much I will cut to the chase rather than drag this out with poetic flowery words as can be my habit. I found myself talking to 2 guys on AIM who proceed to invite me over to their house to do only God knows what. (Needless to say I didn't go.) Then have then both call me separately only to have one totally bash the other while still maintaining "but he's a good friend though". Not from what I heard. From that incident I came to this realization: Men can be more catty than women. To say that I'm glad that situation has run its course would be an understatement. On top of this (to set this up I tutor people in math, mostly through email and over the phone, sometimes and my aunt asked me to help out her very dear friend with some problems through online correspondence) in the midst of doing a good deed the gentleman, a much older gentleman, a much older married gentleman begins to send me email outside of tutoring that begin to feel like come ons. When he told me that talking to me made him feel "like a school boy" I thought to myself, "Oh Lord what is going on?" Then when he told me that through our conversations he could tell i was fascinating, scintillating and very sensuous, I knew he was definitely coming on to me. The icing on the cake was when he asked if he could call me. That did it. Some "dear friend" he was. Where else can you find guys that would bad mouth each other so they could hook up wit me and a married man hitting on a woman more than half his age in some twisted midlife crisis math lesson? Only in Singleville.

0 comments:

Post a Comment