Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

To Decorate or Not to Decorate?

The question is, Is it an intimate act to help a man re-decorate his room/house/apartment?

Washington, before we broke up, had asked me to help him re-decorate his room. I agreed. I love to shop and put things together so it seemed like a no-brainer for me. So after we broke up he still asked me to help him re-decorate. Which to me wasn't that big of a deal except...

My mom didn't like it at all. She didn't like the idea when I first told her about it when him and I were together and she liked it even less now. So I was supposed to go up to his place Friday to help him but she was so adamantly against it I decided not to go. She felt it was too intimate. Something that a wife or significant other would do. (Plus, she felt Washington had an alterior motive for having me come up there *shrug*).

I didn't go so that I would have peace because I didn't really see it as a big deal but my mom was like stressing about it.

So what are your thoughts? Is it too intimate?

... to be continued

1 comments:

JStar said...

He made have had an alterior motive...But if you werent game, you coulda left...I woulda went...To me, its not a big deal at all

Post a Comment