Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Return To Singleville

So I am a single girl once again. Yes I know, ya'll are probably like, "What happened?" The short answer, The Elephant among other things. When I looked out into my future could I see myself with Washington for the next 50 years? Could I see myself having kids with him? Living the life I desire with him?

I couldn't. While he met some of my needs he couldn't fulfill the one most important to me. Who wants to wake up one day look over and say, "What the hell was I thinking?"

Is he a bad guy? No, he's good guy he's just not the right guy for me. Is the door closed? No because I don't know what the Lord has in store and maybe something will change but right now I know that the way things were I couldn't handle anymore.

I'm used to compromising myself for the happiness of others but this time I chose MY happiness and sanity. I heard at a conference I attended that the way that you share joy and happiness with others is if you have joy and happiness inside of you and if you surround urself with those who will pour that back into you. Sounds smart to me.

Doesn't mean I don't miss him. *sighs* And doesn't mean he's taking this well either.

My search continues....

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment