Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

'Aun Existe Amor' gets me every time

Beautiful songs that bring on the water works, at least for me anyway.


Aun Existe Amor by Celine Dion

When I first heard this song I had no clue what she was saying but it moved me in such a powerful way. I knew the song was about love and she sang the words with such an urgency. When I looked the words up and realized what she was saying...it was the most beautiful thing in the world. "Love Still Exists"

Aníron by Enya

This song is on the Lord of the Rings Soundtrack (I know, I'm such a geek. lol.) Aníron means "I desire" in fictional Elvish language. Hearing it in the context of the story nearly broke my heart because the two lover desire to be with each other but face the mortality in love. It begs the question, "is it better to love and lose than to never love at all?" I'm a real sucker for romance.

This Woman's Work by Maxwell

I first heard this song in the movie "Love & Basketball" and I fell in love. It evokes an emotion that you just can't explain and it gets me every time I hear it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment