Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mr. E

This man gets his own dedicated post.

I finally told him that I was frustrated with the way things are going. What does he write back "what can I do to make it up to you?" Shivers is what I got.

So his pot on the back burner is starting to simmer. We started talking and the topic of me being his girlfriend came up and he said "thats a lot of responsibility babe, you ready for that??" Am I ready for that? Is he kidding? I've been talking to him for over a year. I'm way passed ready. Did he even know that just saying that made me want it even more. I do understand where he's coming from cuz his life is hectic and relationships are a commitment but I'm looking for commitment and my life is hectic too. Who understand hectic better than someone else whose life is hectic?


It's so crazy because I could have all the other guys I talk to, no problem. Not hard, don't have to work at it but Mr. E (sighs)...Monica says a line in the song "Angel of Mine" "now I know why they say the best things aren't free". When you have to work for something you appreciate it that much more. He's a challenge to me and I love challenges and to be honest as frustrated as I am if he wasn't a part of my life it'd be a tragedy. Cuz he's changed my outlook on so many things. All the guys I talk to now are benefitting from me knowing Mr. E.

I am feening for this man. The other night I had the sexiest dream about him and when my alarm rang the next day I was beyond pissed cuz I didn't want to wake up.

Now this doesn't mean that I'm not seeing other guys because he didn't say I was his woman. (I've learned the hard way that unless the man claims you the relationship ain't real and vice versa. I don't care how bad you want it, if the other person don't it ain't happening). Now if he did lay claim to me all them other dudes would be cut off so fast they wouldn't know what to do or how it happened.

But my hope is up. Because at least I let it be known how I feel. Thats whats most important. For too long I've sat on the sidelines letting stuff just happen. I want to be proactive now.


It is kinda bad though when I'm on a date and thinking about Mr. E but I just can't get him out of my system nor do I want to. I'm excited to see where the ride takes me.

Mr. E (shivers)...oh boy.


...to be continued.

2 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

Girl I fell u 100%!! I have my own "Mr.E" so I know where u are coming from and then some!!! I wrote a blog on almost the same thing!!! I hope it work out for you and "Mr. E"

Damaris Herron-Watkins said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment