Pages

Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Is It Wrong?

Ok. I want to try something new. It's called, "Is it Wrong?" I'm gonna blog about some of the things that go on in my wild and crazy imagination and you tell me... if its wrong, if its right, or whatever else you might want to say. So here is the first one....

Is it wrong that every time I see my financial advisor I think "Man I would love to do the grown up (as my sis calls it) with him"? He makes me hot and I, for the life of me, don't know why. He's a good looking older gentlemen. Very nice dresser, educated, beautiful chocolate skin, sexy lips, and hails from the land of my kinsfolk too. (Ok, so I take it back. I know why he makes me hot I just shouldn't be feeling like that) And I'm very attracted to him. Now I know that the reason I'm meeting with him is so that I can keep my finances in order but sometimes I wonder what else he can keep in order for me. Now I would never do anything, (I'm a good girl ;) and besides he's my parent's advisor too) but boy do I wonder, especially during our meetings. I have to keep myself from turning my flirt on cuz that would just be inappropriate. But there's nothing wrong with thinking that it would be totally hot if we got it on real quick behind his desk, right? I'm just saying.

... to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment