Pages

Followers

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Audition

Whether they know it or not any man that steps to me or crosses my path is auditioning for the part of my husband.

Just like any audition there are those that come prepared and those that have no clue what they're doing. There are those that thought they might audition just to see what it would be like or cuz they thought it was a fun thing to do. While others stepped up to the plate ready to work. There are those who look like they will be a perfect fit but end up being all wrong for the part. Then there are those who look like they won't make the cut and surprise you.

Some I knew weren't right for the part. Then there were others I thought would be a good fit but they weren't ready. Still others made it all the way through the process only to pull out at the last minute.

Some were really enthusiastic but weren't the right fit. Others took so long to respond that they lost they're spot.

This role is not an easy one to fill. This I know. I will admit that. There have been some call backs. And a few table readings. However, the role is open.

I'm hosting open casting calls as we speak.

Welcome to Singleville. Open casting call. All men are welcome except Them Men and they know who they are. From now until my Wedding Day.

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment