Pages

Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chain Letters

Chain letters have evolved over the years from letters to emails to texts. Asking you to pass them on at the risk of 7 years of bad luck and missed love opportunities. So I should have terrible luck cuz I almost always break the chain. lol.

So today, Washington sent me a chain text that said,

Me and you should ___________? Answer the question truthfully.
Send to ten people and see the funny responses you get.

Now I of course sent my reply back but I felt that this opened up a good and fun opportunity to get some questions answered by some of the guys in my life at the moment. I want to see where their heads are at. (No I didn't ask only guys, I sent this to some of my girlfriends too just for fun)

So I thought I'd post some of the responses I got.

Washington said:
Do things nobody but us should know about

Personal Trainer said:
Have amazing sex

Poppa said:
Go out

The MC and Honey didn't answer... yet. :-/

While most of the responses didn't surprise me ( some did ...ahem... intrigue me though *naughty smile*), Poppa's did. We're just friends so for him to want to take it to the next level has me a little ... on edge if you will (see I Wanna Be Your Man) more than I already was. I'm flattered but I'm just not feeling him like that and I don't think our goals or the places we are in our lives match at all. But how do you say that and maintain your friendship?

I guess you have to be ready for what life will throw you when you throw out questions like that.

Do you see why I don't send out chain letters/email/texts?

... to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment