Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend in Singleville

I know I said I'd get back to post yesterday but I didn't. I'm sorry but without further ado...

4th of July Weekend in Singleville was... quiet.

I wish I could say that I had these amazing plans that included wild parties and wild monkey sex (we all know neither is really me at the moment) but I can't. My phone was quiet and for the first time in a really long time I had nothing to do. My "boys" were out doing their thing (Mr. Smith was in AC, Spike had a party, T-bear was...yeah, & Trig is still in NC for obvious reasons) and mama was home chilling. And I can't say that it sucked cuz it didn't.

I was off Friday and Spike wanted me to come see him but I wasn't feeling it so I slept in. That is the most heavenly feeling in life, waking up at 11 am on a weekday. *sigh* Then that night me and my sis went to a friend's bbq which was cool and we planned to stay overnight. Now I'm thinking we just gonna bum out cuz its a sleepover which is how I went but then she talking bout going to a club and I look at what I got on and I'm like um...thats a FAIL. But she keep pushing it so...I looked at my sis, she looked at me and we booked it. It felt good to sleep in my bed.

Saturday, I did absolutely nothing and loved it. Didn't watch the fireworks. Didn't bbq. Did nothing. Nada. Diddly Squat. And loved it. Who knew taking a break from everything could be so much fun. Plus I finally got to put my laundry away. (Yes I'm taking about the laundry I posted about a few posts ago. I just be so busy.)

Sunday, I went to church as always and then came home and watched movies with my sibs. After I took that nice nap. Naps do a body good. Then Mr. Smith called to tell me he missed me (so sweet) and we setup a date for the next day. Then I had to "fix myself up" becuase I had a date the next day. Finally when I laid my head on my pillow for the night I almost cried when I realized the next day was a work day.

And that was my most amazing doing nothing at all 4th of July weekend. One I wish I could repeat again but its back to the grind stone. *sigh*

...to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment