Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm It

Ok, Ms. Sunshinestar you tagged me. I woulda done this yesterday but they be watching me at work so I couldn't post then and then when I got home my internet was down (Don't you just love technology). But anyway, without further ado...



Artist: Roberta Flack
Are you male or female: I'm the Girl
Describe yourself: Oasis

How do you feel: And So It Goes
Describe where you currently live: You Know What It's Like
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Cottage for Sale

Favorite form of transportation: Trade Winds
Your best friend is: Suzanne
Your favorite color is: Be Real Black for Me

The weather is like: You Are My Heaven
Favorite time of the day: 'Til the Morning Comes
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? My Foolish Heart
What is life to you? Tryin' Times
Your relationships: Looking for Another Pure Love

Your fears? You'll Never Know ('Til You Let Go)
What is the best advice you have to give? No Tears (In the End)
If you could change your name, what would it be? Sweet Georgia Brown
Thought for the day: Set the Night to Music
How would you like to die? Killing Me Softly With His Song
My soul's present condition: In a Sentimental Mood

I tag:
Chelle
shoshawny
Enigma Jones
JSADTheKing


...to be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment